[Unitedwespeak] Today's meeting canceled
Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Fri Nov 4 09:11:48 PST 2005
Dear Toastmasters and Friends,
Due to illness, I can not be there today, and need to cancel today's
Please respond with your preference for the end-of-year holiday
BA Merchant Services, LLC
From: Freeman, Randy
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:01 PM
To: 'Unitedwespeak at armory.com'
Cc: Flieger, Gary G; Saleem, Aamir; Westbrook, Toni; Neal, Jeanine E
Subject: End of Year & Planning
Dear Fellow Toastmasters and Friends,
Here it is November already! Can you believe it?
Here are our meeting plans for the remainder of the year:
(Please reply on items 5 and 6 below)
1. November 4, 2005 - this Friday: Our regular First Friday
Meeting at 1455 Market Street, Lobby Conf Room at 12 noon
2. November 11, 2005 - next Friday: No Meeting (Bank Holiday -
3. November 18, 2005: We will have a meeting at 315 Montgomery St.
4th Floor Conference Room at 12 noon
4. November 25, 2005: No Meeting (the day after Thanksgiving).
5. December 2, 2005: "End of Year/Holiday Celebration" meeting for
the 1455 Market St contingent - Please let me know your preference: a
restaurant luncheon/party (near 1455 Market) OR catered lunch/party in
the Lobby Conference Room.
6. December 9, 2005: "End of Year/Holiday Celebration" meeting for
the 315 Montgomery St contingent - Please let me know your preference:
a restaurant luncheon/party (near 315 Montgomery) OR catered lunch/party
in the 4th Floor Conference Room.
7. Then NO MORE MEETINGS until January - Happy Holidays!!!
We also have to start making plans for 2006 and thinking about new
officers for next year. If you are thinking about building your
leadership skills please talk to Ian or myself about the possibility of
taking a leadership role in the club.
Co-President of United We Speak with Ian Crane
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Unitedwespeak