[Unitedwespeak] Upcoming Meetings!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 5 09:33:46 PDT 2005

Hey Toastmasters,

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Tomorrow, May 6, we will have our regular meeting at 12 noon in the
Lobby Conference Room at 1455 Market St.
Many roles are still open, so please let me know what role you would
like.  We need Toastmaster, Timer, Grammarian, Joke, Quote, or Thought
of the Day, and Word of the Day.  Also, if you plan to give a prepared
speech, please send me a reminder that you will be speaking.   Hope to
see you there!  Feel free to bring your lunch.

Also, Next week, on FRIDAY THE 13th, we will have our regular meeting at
12 noon at 315 Montgomery, 4th floor.  Many roles are still open - We
need Toastmaster, Joke, Quote, or Thought of the Day, Evaluator, Timer,
Grammarian, and Word of the Day.

And ONE last thing - May 13 & 14th is the District 4 Spring Conference.
Neither Ian nor I will be able to attend, and we would like to have a
representative from our club attend the business meeting at 1pm on the
14th.   Can ANY of you represent United We Speak at the Business
Meeting?  The District International Speech contest will follow the
business meeting, in case you are also interested in hearing the best
speakers in District 4.  District 4 Table Topics contest is on the
evening of Friday May 13.  Other items on the conference agenda include
an ice cream social, a breakfast, educational sessions and a luncheon,
as well as speeches by Distinguished Toastmasters.  Go to www.d4tm.org
for the entire schedule and information.

Thanks,
Randy