[Unitedwespeak] Please Read - Important Info (3 things)

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Mar 30 11:21:08 PST 2005

Hi All,

* FIRST:  Dues are due for the April through September 2005 timeframe.
  Please send your check for $18, made payable to "Team Bank of America" to Nicholas Theuriet at CA5-701-17-07.
  If you are not going to renew your membership, please let me know.

* SECOND:  If you have not added your name to the United We Speak distribution list, please do so.
  Or if you want to delete your name from our distribution list, you can do that also.
  go to:  armory.com/mailman   and select the "United We Speak" email list to add or modify your membership.
  (note: armory.com seems to be down for the moment, but try again later if you can't get in at first.)

*THIRD:  We are having a meeting this Friday, April 1st, at 12noon at 1455 Market St, Lobby Conf Room.
  I am looking for a Toastmaster, Word Master, Thought/Joke Master, Table Topics Master, Timer and Evaluators.
  Please let me know which role you would like to take.  Feel free to invite a friend and bring your lunchbring.
  Also, if you can't come for the whole hour, come for part of it.  Participation in Toastmasters will benefit YOU!

Thanks,
Randy