[Unitedwespeak] UnitedWeSpeak meeting tomorrow (Fri Jun 10)

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Thu Jun 9 07:55:22 PDT 2005

All,

We will be back on the 4th floor of 315 Montgomery, with Donald Woo as our host (or 'Sergeant-at-Arms' as Toastmasters International quaintly describes the role).

Maya has kindly agreed to give her Icebreaker again, as so many were out last time (Memorial-Day-Weekend Eve). Also I am going to reprise my 'European Union Constitution' speech, in the light of the recent rejection of the constitution by plebiscites in France and the Netherlands. I was advocating acceptance, but I won't take their rejection personally!

Hope to see tomorrow, noon to 1pm.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian Crane
VP, Consultant - Applications Programming
Data Sourcing Team
Enterprise Credit Risk Platform Development and Support
415-953-3834
2005 Co-chair with Randy Freeman of UnitedWeSpeak