FW: [Unitedwespeak] Meeting: Friday June 3 @ 12 noon at 1455 Market St.

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jun 1 11:43:22 PDT 2005

Dear Toastmasters and friends,

Please RSVP  to me if you will be attending the meeting this Friday,
June 3, 2005.

So far, we have one prepared speech on the agenda, and nothing else on
the agenda; no other roles filled.

Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to make it to the meeting this week,
nor will co-president Ian Crane.

So, if you plan to attend, please let me know which role you would like
to take:  Toastmaster, Joke/Thought/Quote, Word, Table Topics,
Grammarian, Timer, Evaluator.

Thanks,
Randy