[Unitedwespeak] SPECIAL EVENT this week!!!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Tue Feb 15 14:54:26 PST 2005

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

This Friday, 02/18/05, at 12:00 to 1:00pm, we will have a special meeting at 1455 Market St, Lobby Conference Room.

Please plan on being there - we will have our club speech contest to select the speaker who will represent us in the Area level contest.   (This is the "International Contest."  If you are interested in giving a speech for this contest, and I don't already have you on my list, please let me know.)

Please RSVP to me at randy.freeman at bankofamerica.com or call me at 925-675-2020
(please do not hit "reply" to this message to RSVP - I may not get it if you do).

We will serve a light lunch.

Thanks,
Randy