[Unitedwespeak] Team Bank of America Speaking Contest!!!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Fri Aug 12 15:44:16 PDT 2005

All members are eligible to compete, and I highly encourage everyone to
give a speech for our local contest.  (It can count as a manual speech,
if you want it to).

This year's theme is:  "Speak Local - Think Global"

The guidelines are: Present a 5-7 minute speech, on the topic of your
choice, however if you can somehow tie it to the above theme, Team Bank
of America, Higher Standards, Six Sigma, Bank of America Spirit or
anything along that lines, you are likely to be given a higher rating.

Our local contest will be held on Friday 8/19/05 at 1455 Market St Lobby
Conference Room *AND* on Friday 8/26/05 at 315 Montgomery St 4th floor
Conference Room.  LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED, SO PLEASE *RSVP* TO me at
randy.freeman at bankofamerica.com or (925) 675-2020.  Please feel free to
bring friends and co-workers - just let me know, so we will have enough
food!

One finalist will be selected in our local contest to represent United
We Speak in the National Speaking Network contest.  All speeches will be
video taped and the video tape will be sent to Charlotte.  A panel of
judges will then select the top 5 or 6 finalists from the videos of all
the National entries.  These finalists will then travel to Charlotte to
give their speech again (in person) in a Knowledge Channel Broadcast,
and awards will be given to the First, Second and Third place winners.

Thanks,

Randy