[Unitedwespeak] Back to our regular meeting schedule

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Aug 4 12:13:04 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Last week we did not have a meeting. In months that have 5 Fridays, we
don't normally meet on the 5th Friday of the month, which happens a
couple times during the year.  But this week is the 1st Friday of the
month, and we are back on our regular schedule.

United We Speak will be meeting at our First Friday time and place.