[Unitedwespeak] Toastmasters Division E speech contest this evening

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Wed Apr 20 11:15:19 PDT 2005

All,

A reminder about this evening's Toastmasters speech contest - Division E  (San Francisco). This will include the winners from our area contest last month (Area E5 - Financial District (approximately)). I am going over there myself after work. It should be a lot of fun.

Below I will cut/paste the details from the District 4 (Bay Area) website
http://www.d4tm.org/D4_Events/contest_schedule.html

It's too late to RSVP, so the pay-at-door cost is $10

Thanks,
Ian

Ian Crane
VP, Consultant - Applications Programming
PIMS Production Support
Enterprise Credit Risk Technology
415-953-3834
2005 co-president of UnitedWeSpeak with Randy Freeman

Division E Wednesday April 20

6:30 PM Registration
7:00 Call to Order

Cost: $7 RSVP
$10 at door

Food and beverages provided
True Sunshine Episcopal Church  1430 Mason Street at Broadway (Near Broadway Tunnel) San Francisco  See flyer for directions. parking and public transit information
May Huang, DTM
Division E Governor
mayhuang1 at aol.com <mailto:mayhuang1 at aol.com>