[Unitedwespeak] UnitedWeSpeak meeting tomorrow (Fri Apr 8) CANCELLED

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Thu Apr 7 11:50:18 PDT 2005

All,

Sorry, I have cancelled tomorrow's meeting because there are no prepared speeches schedules, AND several of the regular members are out of the office. And in the light of that, I will probably work from home tomorrow myself.

Hopefully we will soon be having icebreaker speeches from new members Maya and Donald, and other speeches from the rest of us as we progress along our chosen paths!

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian Crane
VP, Consultant - Applications Programming
PIMS Production Support
Enterprise Credit Risk Technology
415-953-3834

Co-president with Randy Freeman