[Unitedwespeak] Meeting tomorrow!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Sep 16 08:47:38 PDT 2004

Hey Toastmasters!

Don't forget that we have a meeting tomorrow, Friday, Sept 17, 12noon, at 315 Montgomery St, 15th floor Conference Room.

We have two speakers lined up (Eve-Lyn and Nicholas).  There is still room for another speaker on the agenda.  And we need to fill all the other roles: Toastmaster, Joke or Thought, Word, Table Topics, Evaluators, Timer, Grammarian/Ah-Counter.  Let me know which role you would like to take.

Also, don't forget to bring your DUES!!!  $18, make checks out to Team Bank of America.

See you tomorrow,
Randy