[Unitedwespeak] Meeting Tomorrow - Sign up for Roles NOW!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Sep 2 11:59:10 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters and Friends,

We will be meeting tomorrow, Friday Sept 3, at 12 noon at 315 Montgomery St, 13th floor conference room.
So far, I have a Word Master and Table Topics Master for tomorrow and that is all !!!   Please let me know if you will be attending tomorrow (or not).  If there aren't at least 4 confirmed attendees for tomorrow's meeting, I think the meeting should be cancelled.

Also, believe it or not, it is time to collect DUES again.  We need to pay our club dues to Toasmasters International by the end of Sept (for the Oct to March membership period), so please bring your checks to the meeting OR send them to Ian Crane at CA5-705-09-41.   Dues are $18.00.  Please make checks payable to "Team Bank of America" and we will make one payment to Toastmasters International.

Thank you,
Randy Freeman