[Unitedwespeak] Be a *S*T*A*R*

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Fri Oct 8 14:00:59 PDT 2004

Hey Toastmasters,

Monday is a Bank holiday, so have a good one!

For those of you who missed today's celebration, Pamela Lee's
speech today gave her the ATM Silver award.  YAY! Pam!
Pamela also shared with us her winning experience at the
Western/Centrla Regional Speaking competition - she won
2nd place over all, representing Everybody Speaks!!!

We also celebrated Toastmasters birthday - Toastmasters
is 80 years old this month!!!

Now, for next week, we will be meeting on Friday 10/15 at
315 Montgomery, in the 13th Floor Conference Room.  Maybe
our celebrations will continue!  Be a *S*T*A*R* and sign up
for a role today!   These are also GROWTH opportunities!

Who wants to be:  Toastmaster?  Joke/Thought of the Day?
Word of the Day?  Speaker?  Evaluator?  Table Topics Master?
Timer?  Ah Counter?

Randy