[Unitedwespeak] TBOA Knowledge Channel Broadcast

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Fri Nov 12 14:24:21 PST 2004

Hi All,

All members of United We Speak are invited to attend the Team Bank of America Knowledge Channel Broadcast with the other SF networks at a fun breakfast event.  It will be on Dec 2, 2004, beginning at 7:30am at 1455 Market St, on the 9th floor (Conf Rms A/B/C).  If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Dominique Lawrenz by Nov 22.  If you do not have building access, please let her know that you will need a visitor's badge.  The event will end around 9:30am.

Thanks,
Randy