[Unitedwespeak] Important Info - Please Read and Respond

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Nov 3 14:21:24 PST 2004

Hey Toastmasters,

1. Reminder - meeting this Friday at noon at 315 Montgomery St, 13th floor conference room.
Sign up for a role today!

2. End-of Year / Holiday Party coming up:
Current Plans are to have a celebration luncheon at noon on Friday Dec 17 at 1455 Market Street, Lobby Conference.
We are inviting a speaking network from Oakland that is moving to 1455 Market the first of December to join us for this celebration.  We have the opportunity to join the 2 clubs.  Save the date!   More details later.   I will happily take any suggestions you have to make this a successful event.

3. This is YOUR club - Please Respond:
a) In order to get the most of your participation, when is the best time (day of week & time of day) for you to attend meetings?
b) What are your goals in Toastmasters, and how can we help you achieve them?
c) I am still looking for officers for next year.  Please let me know if you are willing to take a leadership role in the club.

OK, that's all for now - back to your regularly scheduled program...

Randy