[Unitedwespeak] next United We Speak meeting

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 02:45:45 PST 2004

My fellow toastmasters:

The next meeting of United We Speak Toastmasters will
be this Friday at noon, in the 15th floor conference
room of 315 Montgomery.

If you haven't already paid your dues for this term,
please bring your check to $18 made out to Team Bank
of America, or send the check to Ian Crane.  If you
send the check via mail, please send us an email and
let us know to be on the lookout for it.

Bob