[Unitedwespeak] This week's United We Speak meeting

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Jun 17 10:05:00 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

United We Speak Toastmasters will be meeting tomorrow, Friday June 18 at 12 noon, in the 13th Floor Conference Room at 315 Montgomery St.

We have speakers scheduled, but still need all other roles, so please volunteer for any of the following, and let me know:
Toastmaster, Joke/Thought of the Day, Work of the Day, Evaluator, Timer, Ah Counter/Grammarian, etc.

Also, note that we will have some special guests at tomorrow's meeting.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks,
Randy