[Unitedwespeak] An outside speaking opportunity AND our 1st meeting of the NEW YEAR - Friday 1/9 at noon 1455 Market

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Tue Jan 6 08:38:59 PST 2004

My fellow Toastmasters,

If any of you would be interested in speaking to this organization on January 24, 2004, please get in touch with Vicki Miller (see below).

Let this also be a reminder that our first meeting of 2004 will be this Friday, January 9th at noon.  Pamela Lee will be our speaker, giving her 8th speech towards ATM-Bronze.  Randy Freeman will be evaluating.  If anyone else would like to volunteer for a role, now would be the time.  Please let me know.  I'd like to start the new year off well, and Pam's speech is a good start :)

Bob