[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak will meet this friday - 315 Montgomery

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 07:13:38 PST 2004

To all:

The next meeting of United We Speak will be held this
Friday at noon in the 15th floor conference room, 315
Montgomery.

I will be giving my 10th speech for my ATM Bronze.  I
believe Ian will be giving his next speech towards his
CTM.  Those of you who haven't heard Ian speak before,
he is always entertaining.

We are still looking to fill other slots for the
meeting, including table topics, evaluators, word of
the day, timer, grammarian, and Toastmaster.  I know
we will fill in more roles as we get closer.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Bob