[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak - Announcements

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Tue Feb 3 11:24:10 PST 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

Next Meeting: Our next United We Speak meeting is this Friday, 2/6, 12noon at 315 Montgomery, 15th floor conference room.

 * Christian will be speaking, and possibly Bob.  If anyone else would like to speak, please let me know.

 * We need a Toastmaster for the meeting plus a joke/thought of the day, word of the day, grammarian, timer, and table topics master.  Please sign up for a role and it will help build your speaking and leadership skills!   Also, TREATS for all who attend!!!

Speech Contests:   The two contests for Spring will be International Speech and Tall Tales.  The Area E5 contest will be on a Tuesday evening in mid-March.  United we Speak will be holding club contests either the last meeting in Feb or the first meeting in March, so start thinking of a contest speech!  Normally, the International Speech is insirational in nature, and the Tall Tales speech is self-descriptive.   Let me know if you have any questions.

ATTN: Officers   The next officer training will be this Thursday, 2/5, at 6:30pm in the Lobby Conference room at 1455 Market Street.  There will be FOOD, and there will be a small fee to cover expenses ($5 or $10).  Please let me know if you will attend.  I am planning on it.   There is also a tentatively planned officer training session on Feb 12 from noon to 1 at Watermasters, 622 Folsom Street.

See you soon,
Randy Freeman
415-436-2684