[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak - Last regular meeting of the year!

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Dec 9 10:19:20 PST 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters:

Tomorrow, Friday, Dec 10, 2004 is our last regular meeting of the year.  Visitors are welcome.  Please feel free to bring your lunch at eat during the meeting.

We have one speaker lined up.  All other roles are still open.  I need Toastmaster, Wordmaster, Joke, Thought, or Quote of the Day,  Evaluator, Timer and Ah-Counter/Grammarian.  Please let me know what role you would like to take.

Also:
Next Friday, Dec 17, we will have our end of year celebration at 1455 Market St.  A light lunch will be provided, so please RSVP to me by Dec 15.  We will have a gift exchange so please bring a wrapped gift, $5 to $10 value.  Members of Oakland SpeakEasy, who have recently relocated to 1455 Market St, will be joining us for this celebration.

Thanks,
Randy