[Unitedwespeak] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Aug 26 12:13:55 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow Toastmasters:

We will be having our regular 4th-Friday-of-the-Month meeting tomorrow, Friday August 27, 2004, at 12 noon in the Lobby Conference Room at 1455 Market St.   I am still looking for volunteers to fill the roles of Word-of-the-Day and Timer.

Following is a list of roles and the people filling them:

Toastmaster:      Pamela Lee
Joke master:      Jesson De Leon
Word of the Day:  *OPEN*
3 Speakers:       Peter Rorden, Bob Sipp, Patricia Ponte
Table Topics:     Randy Freeman
3 Evaluators:      Dennis Donovan,  Lisa Beard,  Randy Freeman
Timer:                 *OPEN*
Ah Counter:       Maria Lee

See you tomorrow,
Randy