[Unitedwespeak] This week's meeting is cancelled

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Thu Aug 19 14:32:42 PDT 2004

Hi all,

We are scheduled to have our regular 3rd Frida- of-the-month meeting at 315 Montgomery St, tomorrow, Friday, August 20, 2004.

However, Susie Sanders-Wong is on vacation until Tuesday;  She is the one who reserves the conference room and lets us into the 13th floor, and I have not been able to make any alternate arrangements, so this week's meeting is cancelled.   I apologize for any inconvenience.

Our next meeting will be Friday August 27, at 1455 Market St, Lobby Conference Room.

Thank you,
Randy