[Unitedwespeak] Upcoming recognition lunch - All members invited, but your vote needed please

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Fri Nov 21 13:55:39 PST 2003

My fellow toastmasters,

We are looking at having our recognition celebration for United We Speak on Friday, December 19th at the Chevy's restaurant at the corner of 3rd and Howard.  All members are invited.  Please send your RSVP's to Susan Sanders-Wong.  We need to know how many to include on the reservation.

This will be our first recognition celebration as United We Speak, but I hope that it will become a longstanding tradition.

Please join us if you can.

Bob Sipp
President