[Unitedwespeak] FW: Club and Officer Information Form

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jun 25 11:48:53 PDT 2003

To my fellow club members:

I recently submitted an officers list to Toastmasters International for the upcoming six months.  I was just informed that I have to include a treasurer, or it is not considered an official list.

As you may know, we don't have a treasurer.  I would certainly like to have a treasurer as one of the officers.  At this time, the duties would not appear to be too expensive, other than to keep an eye on our club budget and help me keep i's dotted and t's crossed with the Golden Gate umbrella organization.

Any one who would be interested in being treasurer, please give me a call at 415-934-2492, or reply to this email.

Bob