[Unitedwespeak] 12/12 Regular Meeting Cancelled, Upcoming Recognition Lunch on 12/19

Rorden, Peter Peter.Rorden at bankofamerica.com
Tue Dec 9 12:00:00 PST 2003

My fellow toastmasters,
The UWS toastmasters meeting for this Friday, December 12th, has been cancelled.

We will have our recognition celebration for United We Speak on Friday, December 19th at the Chevy's restaurant at the corner of 3rd and Howard.  All members are invited.  Please send your RSVP's to Susan Sanders-Wong ( susan.l.sanders-wong at bankofamerica.com ).  We need to know how many to include on the reservation.

Please join us on December 19th if you can.

Thanks,
Peter Rorden
VP of Education
United We Speak