[SlideCube] Side cubes for sale

jack wallace sanardo911 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 13:53:40 PST 2006

I have five slide box files for sale. Each box contains 16 cubes for a total of 80 cubes plus a few lose cubes. I also have a Bell and Howell model 991 cube projector to anyone for free. The projector spit out a small plastic piece that looks like a 1" x 1" frame. The motor works and the lens is good. I think it is repairable. You must pay only shipping on the projector.  sanardo911 at yahoo.com   831-210-4930