[SlideCube] Bell & Howell CP 40 slide cube 35 mm projector

Henry Bibb hqbibb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 18 19:13:43 PST 2003

Alexander,

I think mine's an AF-60, and I don't know if I have the manual
anymore or not.  But, fire away with questions and I'll see if
I can help you out.

One peculiarity of the Slide Cube projectors, as compared to a
Carousel or something, is that the Slide Cube can only back up
one slide, where the others can go backward indefinitely.

It might be an issue if I used the thing for presentations, but
for my uses, it's never been a problem.

As for the bulb, I don't think I've ever changed mine.  I'll
have to go get it out, and have a look to see how it goes in
there.

Henry Bibb