[SlideCube] Free: Two B&H RC 55 slide cube projectors for parts

Kartik Pashupati kpashupa@mailer.fsu.edu
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:12:58 -0500

I have two Bell & Howell RC 55 slide cube projectors. Both the projectors
are in good condition, except for the famous "broken gear" problem.

If anyone out there is interested in taking them off my hands for parts, I
will ship them to you, provided you agree to pre-pay shipping costs.

If interested, let me know.

"This message is brought to you on 100 percent recycled electrons."

Kartik Pashupati, Ph.D. (kpashupa@mailer.fsu.edu)
Department of Communication, Florida State University
356 Diffenbaugh Building, Tallahassee FL 32306-1531
Phone: 850-644-1809; Fax: 850-644-8642

Website: http://mailer.fsu.edu/~kpashupa