[SlideCube] gear for AF70 Bell Howell slide projector

John H. DuBois III spcecdt@armory.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:34:16 -0800

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 05:56:49PM +0000, Leon Leventhal wrote:
> My Af70 Bell Howell cube slide projector gear wheel broke. It is a small
> plastic gear siting on the solenoid shaft. The plastic became brittle with
> age. Where can I get a replacement and is it possible to get a metal gear
> instead? Anybody knows?

Are you referring to the very small gear attached to the motor?
If so, I don't know where you'd get a replacement for it, though
at least in the case of this gear it's possible that you could
find a generic gear with the same pitch & diameter (as opposed
to the infamous reduction gear, which was designed specifically
for slide cube projectors).

	John
--
John DuBois  spcecdt@armory.com.  KC6QKZ/AE  http://www.armory.com./~spcecdt/