[SlideCube] cube projector question

to to t7001@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

HI,

   Thanks for replying. I pulled the turntable off,
and sure enough this gear is stripped.
    Did you replace the gear yourself? How hard is it
to do? Checking the hear is easy, however to replace
the gear requires further dissassembly?
    Anybody out there know how to do this? Also
where is the best place to get this gear, lowest
price.

     Thanks
       Tony