[OpenCM] Addition of subproject : Problem in reconfigure

pradeep.george at philips.com pradeep.george at philips.com
Mon May 26 01:45:43 PDT 2003

Couple of questions:
#1. When you checked out project A to prep, did you also checkout the subprojects?
#2. Is the work-area of the released project maintained?

 You should not make the work-area of subproject B relative, and try to unmaintain it.

Also, please check "reconf_consider_all_cands" keyword, that could solve your problem.

Regards,

               \\\ | ///
              \\  ~ ~  //
               (  @ @  )
-------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------
Pradeep George
Nexperia Digital Consumer Platform Software Development Group
1140 McKay Dr.                                     +1 (408) 991-2823 (Work)
Mail Stop- SVL-13                                  +1 (408) 205-8361 (Cell)
San Jose, CA 95131-1706                       +1 (408) 991-4077 (Fax)
http://www.philips.com
----------------Oooo-----------
          oooO  (   )
          (   )  ) /
           \ (  (_/
            \_)

                                                   cc:   (bcc: Pradeep George/SVL/SC/PHILIPS)
                                                   Subject:    RE: [OpenCM] Addition of subproject :
                                                    Problem in reconfigure
               Sharon Cohen
               <Sharon.Cohen at tescom.co.            Classification:
               il>                                  Unclassified

               Sent by:
               opencm-bounces at armory.co

               05/26/2003 12:45 AM
               Please respond to Open
               CM Mailing List

Mohan,

When releasing project A, what was the status of project B?

You should check your reconfigure properties\template of project A. - can you write what folders u r using?

Regards,

Sharon