[OpenCM] Problem in merging of files

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Thu Aug 14 13:30:32 PDT 2003

Mohan,

jar files are binary, so you aren't able to merge them with the default merge tool, which is designed to merge ascii files.  If you need to merge the lines of code you will need to create a jar from the merged code, checked out the jar file from one of the code lines, check in the new jar file, and then create a link from the parallel version to the new version.

Bob Sipp
CM Team
Bank of America