[Marshamoreno] Fwd: Thanksgiving--just letting everybody know our plans--can someone let Jenee know? Her email is missing from my list

Keesha Del Nagro keeshastrong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:14:28 PST 2011

Mom et. all:
We will be dedicating Wednesday through Friday night to my family--staying
at the Hummingbird Inn--and Friday night we may be with Elizabeth at the
farm or at the Inn (if we can't get our money back)--and then give some
time to Lizzie and David and Linda (Mario and Gamyn?  Bill and Sue?) on
Saturday--perhaps even see my aunt Lynne if she's in town---we'll see.......
We are bringing desserts and anything else Kassie and Robert want us to
contribute....
We love you guys and we can't wait to see you all
Kee