[joe-frank-list] 'JOE FRANK RULEZ THE WORLD' from Soul Strut

Steve Bacher sebmb1 at verizon.net
Thu May 26 09:36:25 PDT 2022

 I also used to have a collection of Joe Frank shows on cassette, some of which were from trading with other Frankophiles.  They've all been transferred to my computer hard drive and I disposed of the original tape media.  Most of them were from either Work in Progress or In the Dark (late 80s and early to mid 90s).

 - seb