[joe-frank-list] redditor _Pseudobread made a Joe Frank playlist on Spotify

rbell at alumni.caltech.edu rbell at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Jun 19 07:17:16 PDT 2022

	'Huge fan of Joe Frank here, found his monologues through
Irwin Chusid at WFMU when I was 16 and instantly fell in love.  Been
wanting to do this for a while and I finally got around to compiling
all (available music) used in his shows to a playlist on spotify.  The
ones I didn't put on there were anything they didn't have, any piece
longer than 30 minutes, and any piece that techincally is on Spotify
but under a different artist - so I didn't put any of the pieces Joe
Frank performed but didn't play the originals of.
	'Even though there are a few playlists that already existed
this one is the most comprehensive, totally 297 songs, enjoy :)!'
	https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YYilPAyWsuswTRUMSy64P?si=f2556f043b104d70

	https://old.reddit.com/r/joefrank/comments/vf0afk/finally_made_a_joe_frank_master_playlist_on/

	Unless I'm mistaken it has a few pieces not on
https://jfwiki.org/index.php?title=The_Joe_Frank_Music_Page

russell bell