[joe-frank-list] 'The loved one (remix)' v. 'Lover man'

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:28:52 PST 2022

	I started to synopsize 'The loved one (remix)' last night when
I realized I didn't have it.  I have a dozen recordings from radio
broadcasts that were identified as 'The loved one (remix)' by the
announcers but are identical to 'Lover man' (at least as identified by
the announcers of those shows).  Someone who has purchased copies of
both shows from joefrank.com reports that they are identical.
	joefrank.com says that 'The loved one' (a half-hour show) was
released in 1993, 'The loved one (remix)' in 1996, 'Lover man' in
1999.
	Has anyone information otherwise?

russell bell