[joe-frank-list] New jfwiki music page

Ramón ramon at jfwiki.org
Tue Mar 23 16:32:48 PDT 2021

Frankophiles,

Over the past few months we have completed cataloging (nearly) every
song Joe used in his shows. There are some tracks we don't know, but
only a handful. (If you know what https://jfwiki.org/splash.mp3 is let
me know!) Most of the remaining unidentified music is drones or synth
pads that were likely produced in-house.

The result of this endeavor is a new JF Music Page:
https://jfwiki.org/index.php?title=The_Joe_Frank_Music_Page

Thanks to Russell Bell, Rob Stanzel, Richard Looney, Beau Gunderson,
Dan Abrams, and a bunch of other contributors to the wiki and the
various JF music pages over the years.  We used data from many sources.

I've added a link that will generate a 10 track YouTube playlist
featuring music Joe used in his shows, or you can bookmark:
https://jfwiki.org/rmusic.php

There is also a "Random Show" link that might help you decide which
episode to listen to:
https://jfwiki.org/index.php?title=Special:RandomInCategory/Show

Russell has also been adding his wonderfully detailed synopses to
episode pages, so your chances of finding the episode you are looking
for are increasing each day.

If you have any data, corrections, or commentary you'd like to add to
the wiki please shoot me an email and I'd be delighted to create an
account for you.

To those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, Happy Spring!
Happy Autumn to everyone else!

Ramón