[joe-frank-list] uploads by Joe Frank Forever: have we discussed them?

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:50:41 PDT 2021

	Asked Chris Taylor, 'As someone curious about the legacy of
this show , have the uploads already been discussed (as they've been
previously unavailable for free online) ?'
	You can look in the forum archives,
http://www.armory.com/pipermail/joe-frank-list , if you've only just
subscribed.  I'd say not much, but my standard isn't everyone's.
	I mention them in case someone has missed them; if they spark
a discussion, so much the better.  I suspect most participants have
copies already; free access is a way for us to recommend to the newly
curious.
	Want to start a discussion?

russell bell