[joe-frank-list] 'A tour of the city' act 1

Sean Kelly seaniekaye at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:46:44 PST 2021

2:50: Guy with German-ish accen talks about suicide. 'Each of us has
contemplated suicide...'

This is Brother Theodore, a strange character, he used to appear on
Letterman a lot. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Theodore

6:20: A fellow with a German-ish accent (sounds like a different guy)
remembers winter in Erfurt.  A woman broke her leg
skiing.

This one is Tim Jerome, doing a rarely heard variation of his eastern
european guy.

Voltgen is indeed Arthur Miller

17:30: Someone (German-ish accent) tells about Glemp (sp?) who had a
camera...
This is Tim Jerome

24:40: The first fellow with a German-ish accent recalls the soldier who
attacked the enemy armed with only a can opener...
Brother Theodore again

He also makes a memorable appearance as the Messiah in The Decline of
Spengler

-Sean