[joe-frank-list] cast of 'Evening sky'

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 05:22:19 PST 2021

	Who's in 'Evening sky'?
	I just listened to a version I captured from WNYC in 2008 that
has this: 'Larry Block, David Rapkin, Gregory Poe, Henry Dee (D. ?),
Jack Cheeseborough, Buddhist teacher Jack Kornfield, and Joe Frank.'
joefrank.com today has 'Larry Block, Gregory Poe, David Rapkin,
Buddhist teacher Jack Kornfield and Joe Frank', same as it did in 2009
and 2013.  However 2009's synopsis includes, 'Henry and David
experience visions of Christ.', which today's and 2013's don't.
	Before I looked it up, I thought both sets of visions of
Christ were David Rapkin's.
	What do you think?

russell bell