[joe-frank-list] Meier Langermann & Sigmund Spiegel arrive on the Bremen, 1938 October 23

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:22:10 PDT 2020

	Pointed-to is a page from the shipping manifest for the Bremen
recording the arrival of Meier Langermann, Joe's father, and Sigmund
Spiegel, Joe's uncle (Joe's mother's sister's (Batschewa Spiegel, neé
Passweg) husband.  Note that someone has written 'Hebrew' over
'Polish' for their nationality.
	https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uGt9L-yNWVb2oOojIEraDQkI-JzeBA0-/view?usp=sharing

russell bell

PS: This is the first time I've published a picture to be shared on
Google Drive, so let me know if the link doesn't work for you.
rb