[joe-frank-list] Plea for help identifying where Joe used music

Sean Kelly seaniekaye at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:28:30 PST 2020

Hi Russell, here are a few for starters:

Bristol switch by Fink is used in Silent Sea and Karma Memories
Beautiful by Babble is used in Obsessions and Waiting for the Bell
Invernin by Sin Ha is in Higher Learning and Journal
Klarky Cat by Gumbo is in Predator
Recess by El Gran Lapofsky is in Waiting For Karma