[joe-frank-list] Familiar voice

D.A. Gutierrez jflist at krimsen.org
Wed Oct 24 10:28:25 PDT 2018

Tayt,
I did a quick search of to see if "Donald Fagen" and "Joe Frank" appear
anywhere in Google, but the only real result was this, which isn't really
anything:
http://articles.latimes.com/1989-04-25/entertainment/ca-1568_1_stage-review-joe-frank-radio-work

Who does he sound like to you? (what episode or story?)

To me, in the first few seconds of this interview, he kind of sounds like
the guy who tells the opening story in "No Angel" about his brother who
"f**ked a woman to death in Bolivia", but I always thought that was Arthur
Miller.

However, a quick check of JFwiki.org does't list him as a collaborator on
that project:
http://www.jfwiki.org/index.php?title=Arthur_Miller

and the page for No Angel <http://jfwiki.org/index.php?title=No_Angel> doesn't
list collaborators.