[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank Medical & Recovery Fund

Steven Maleski smaleski at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 21 19:38:04 PST 2016

I found this on Joe's website.

Joe Frank Medical and Recovery Fund
https://www.joefrank.com/news/

O you can go directly to the gofundme page.
https://www.gofundme.com/joefrank

Here's part of today's update on gofundme:
"Yesterday was a difficult day. I called the cardiologist's office in the morning. Joe's blood pressure was very low the night before and remained low all day yesterday. He was sleeping nearly the entire day and it was difficult for him to remain awake for more than a couple of minutes - he even fell asleep with a thermometer in his mouth. And I worried about dehydration. I'd wake him and make him drink Gatorade or apple juice. My concern was palpable, which of course made Joe concerned - not conducive to healing."

smaleski at socal.rr.com