[joe-frank-list] JFWiki status?

Will Irace spblat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:42:04 PDT 2011

I think the server took a PHP upgrade that broke the old version of
mediawiki we were running. I think it's time to migrate to wikia or
wikispaces. Please drop me a line if you are willing to assist. In the
meantime I'll see what I can do to extract the content. Thanks!

--W

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 9:48 PM, David Gutierrez <joe-frank-list at krimsen.org