[joe-frank-list] JFWiki status?

shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 17 16:14:32 PDT 2011

Thanks, Will! (And, many more thanks for keeping the wiki going all these years.)

Dave, as far as I know, that video isn't directly based on a single radio piece.  A small amount of the text also appears in The End, and the description of the woman is similar to a passage in Sleep.  However, the common bits are incidental.

best,
Erik