[joe-frank-list] JOe Frank LIVE at McCabe's Guitar Shop

Your Momma uhohjf at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 02:14:43 PDT 2010

I'm sure you guys have heard that Joe is gonna be doing 2 LIVE shows here Friday (Oct 15) and Sat (or Sun).

Are you guys going?

I bought 2 tickets already and wasn't able to get time off of work to fly down to see it, which I'm very shall we say unpleased with.

Anyone like to purchase the tickets? They are for the Friday Oct 15 show at 8pm.

Price same as what I paid for them no more no less.  $20/tickets.

Let me know.