[joe-frank-list] Chicago Steppenwolf Performance

Tony DeLio delantony at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:29:35 PDT 2010

I was also at the performance last evening and it was really
fantastic. Mr. Frank GENEROUSLY gave his voice for a solid 90 minutes
and stuck around to meet his fans.
He is by far my favorite radio personality- have to say, was
disappointed in the lack of promotion on WBEZ's part. What gives? I
hope Mr. Frank comes back to Chicago soon. There's nothing like him!!