[joe-frank-list] joe-frank-list Digest, Vol 62, Issue 8

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 17:29:27 PST 2009

From: Joe Frank <Joe at joefrank.com>

>Suggestions for excerpts are welcome. I'm printing out your suggestions
>- anything ranging from 3 min to 20 minutes. They will be on demand, no
>logging in needed. (just let me know original show & describe story a bit)

Actually my favorites are at the opposite end of the spectrum -- the Karma and Rent a Family series.

A way to make longer content available might be to give individual computers access to Joe Frank series for a set period of time for a flat fee.  Sort of like renting a movie "on demand" on your TV.  About four years ago I bought the Karma series for a friend with whom I wanted to share it; being able to point her (and other friends) to it online would have given more people access to it.